This job is waiting for you.
As a Sales Developer, you are responsible to harvest, manage, and grow the strong relationship we have with our current clients and, furthermore, for researching, qualifying, and selling new prospects on the benefits of our company.
The candidate must be skilled in prospecting, sales and account management, and understand online and offline marketing tools. You will work with our Business Development team to seek new client types, and to define how to approach them and how to build the relationship with them according to their strategies and needs. You must be self-motivated, well-organized, able to prioritize tasks, goal-oriented, autonomous and have strong networking skills.
- You will build beneficial relationships with clients to assist them in maximizing their marketing returns, all while working closely with, and/or providing helpful feedback to, our internal teams
- Continually recruit for new high-potential clients and introduce them to the benefits of our services
- Weekly documentation and management of sales progress in the company Customer Relationship Management software
- Proactively monitor and manage our clients’ business to reinforce the trust to invest in our Lead Management, use and communicate monthly reports
- Participate with management to target and achieve performance goals and objectives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all available database marketing strategies and monetization opportunities
Are you the gem we are looking for ?
- You have a strong experience as business developer in various sectors with consultative selling skills
- You’re able to manage negotiations with business decision making units of 5 people: composed of marketing specialists, professional buyers and key account manager
- You’re able to effectively manage and build client relationships
- You have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Google Suite
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills NL/FR/ENG
- Exceptional sense of organization and ability to determine priorities.
- You’re a self-starter, quick learner and team player
- You have the ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Having a bachelor/master degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business is an asset
Why should you join us?
- You evolve in a company on a human scale with renowned clients
- You learn on the job by being supervised by experienced professionals who are invested in your development
- You receive a salary commensurate with your function