Business Developer in Retail
Our department is responsible for all the services (ex: Amusement parks, Carrefour Voyages, gift cards, postal services, lottery, …) available in the Carrefour ecosystem. We offer differentiation and experiences to B2C customers (in our Carrefour stores) thanks to relevant and profitable B2B partnerships.
Our Merchant Services department is looking for a real entrepreneur who can efficiently manage and develop some of our commercial activities by maximising all the marketing mix tools (products, place, price, promotion).
- Participate in defining the business objectives based on the mission for Merchant Services.
- Understand market trends & data in order to detect needs and stay ahead of the competition in developing the range of services offered.
- Detect and analyse opportunities to improve the financial contribution of our activities.
- Be responsible for achieving performance objectives (turnover, margin, commissions and ROC).
- Drive the business by structuring the steering of the activity and setting up monitoring points (periodic business review with partners).
- Manage weekly documentation of business progress.
- Manage and coordinate commercial activities by structuring, piloting and prioritising our actions and those of our partners.
- Take the initiative to improve the offer and availability of services in the Carrefour ecosystem.
- Be a driving force behind the development of new ideas in order to expand our activities.
- Define and manage the organisational parameters in order to optimise processes and resources.
- Be the multidisciplinary SPOC for B2B partners and make these relationships stronger for the benefits of the department.
- Build a network by identifying all the partners who potentially are an opportunity in the success of the strategy to be developed.
- As a real entrepreneur, you are a quick learner, well-organised, able to prioritise tasks, goal-oriented and autonomous.
- You have the ability to go from an idea / concept to a concrete and well-structured action plan.
- Strong experience as a business developer in various sectors (in B2C retail or B2B sector in similar activities) with real achievements is a big plus.
- You are able to effectively manage and build strong relationships with partners.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in NL/FR/ENG.
- You have a BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business.
- You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite.